Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 03, 2012

Adwin's and Alvan's birthday party!

I had been sourcing for a good location since Adwin request for a birthday party to invite his classmates over. And after much sourcing, WL finally agree to book the Children's Playroom at Yio Chu Kang grassroots club!! Am so happy and had been planning, hopefully, for a 'perfect' birthday for my 2 boys!

But, was really disappointed when only 4 of his classmates decided to attend!

This sign is appearing on a few locations guiding our guests to our party!!


This goodie 'box' table is something am really proud of! Really glad I bought the table runner, with the goodie 'box'es on top makes it look sooooo wonderful!! I forgot to the the picture of the contents, but the 2 items which am happy with are the personalized pencils from OTC and the Kit-Kat wrappers!! Reason being, I design, print, cut and wrap all of them!! :D






For the first time, Adwin is celebrating his birthday with Alvan. And we decided to order each a cake and not share, reason being, they are 2 separate individuals! And we really do not want the boys to feel that they are sharing each others birthday!! For Adwin, he had specially requested for the Avengers theme and of cos, the cake would has to be the most important thing of the celebration! We had a super hard time finding the Avengers cake and guess what his creative mummy did? We ordered a normal Black Forest cake from Bengawan Solo, asking them not put anything on top of it, and I purposely went online to order an icing image of the Avengers and making sure I collect before the real party day, to place the icing image on top of the cake!!! And ta-tah... My boy's personalised Avengers cake!!!!!


And for my baby's first birthday, we decided to order a bunny design cake specially for him! Of cos, we have yet to see him liking any special cartoon characters, so it was pretty easy to order his cake!


Though baby is our 3rd baby, it's the first time I got the time to bake him a smash cake for him to enjoy!! As mentioned in my earlier post, I finally found a recipe which was easy and nice and made him a 'perfect' cake to enjoy!!


Unexpected things always happened at the most unexpected moments!! Know what am I referring to?? My camera's SD card memory prompted "memory full" when my baby starts to smash and eat the cake!! And lucky my sis-in-law, captured these photos for me and posted in FB, so I can download!!! Haha.... And we were really happy to see him enjoying the cake sooooo much!! He smell of the cake even after cleaning up!! Haha....






I had to thank my mum and sis, for taking the effort and time to prepare the red eggs and choo choo train jelly for the party!! Especially my sis, who's 38 weeks preggie, taking her Saturday night time to rush out the jellies for the party!! That's why it's always good to have sisters!! :D




No comments: