Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Unexpected...

I am still wondering if I should post this entry here... Cos if I post in FB, everyone will be asking me to confirm soonest... And I am actually 80% positive about the result tested... But still have not disclosed to anyone yet, not even WL! Haha... And he's just snoring next to me now!! Haha...

Ok, maybe you can do your own judgement here...


I remembered when I was doing the self test for Ashley, the result was the same as today, the 2nd line was very faint, that's why I also went to GP on the same day to confirm the result!! And the GP say, doesn't matter if the 2nd line is faint or not, so long theres 2 lines, it's positive!! But I prefer to buy another test kit tomorrow to reconfirm again!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: