Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Earl swensen @ Changi airport T3

Was browsing thru my iPhone camera roll and thought should make an entry to my blog before my iPhone goes crashing and all my photos will be gone again!!

We made a trip to T3 after WZ told us about this restaurant giving free salad bar buffet for ordering of a main course, so decided to give it a try. And thought to bring the kids there for some car rides since our last visit, but to our surprise, the car ride was gone!!! Not only the kids were disappointed, me too!!! :(

As for the food, I am not going to say it's fantastic, but just edible!! Haha... Sounds terrible to you?? It's really normal only and the price for a main course is already inclusive of the buffet salad, min for a main course is around $25.90!! So, my final verdict is not worth going another time!! I believe WL would prefer the Crystal shanghai restaurant rather then this!!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: