Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 01, 2010

Ashley's 5th birthday party

We celebrated Ashley's 5th birthday earlier this year, as we had invited her classmates an their family over, so need a Sunday so everyone can make it!! And I am really happy that everyone enjoyed and the kids had lots of fun!!

Glad that I managed to bring in the DIY foam crown for the kids!! Cos we see all the kids enjoying doing them and wearing them during games!! And I must say, lucky we thought of some games for the kids to play and bought some prizes for everyone!

I had ordered the cake from ecreative, but asked them not to put their decors on the cake, so I can put the Princess cake topper which I had ordered, to complete my Princess Birthday theme! hee hee... the Barbie jelly cake was ordered by my sis for Ashley, but when my dad saw it, he 'hijacked' & paid for it! haha... but Ashley was happy with it cos jelly is her favourite dessert!!

Must really thank all the parents who brought Ashley's classmate over for the celebration. And Ashley likes all the presents received! But had told Ashley not to open them till our shift to the new place! :D


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: