Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Adwin able to make himself sleep

Not many people know am still Breastfeeding my 2 years & 7 months old adwin! In fact he was a fully breastfed baby till 18 months!! After that, I had asked my mum to give him some powder formula milk during day time. However, it took me some time to train him to only latch on during night time, day time will be fully formula milk! And today is my 3rd successful day that he goes to sleep without latching on me!!! Hooray... Really hope he will end his breastfeeding days soon!! As we plan to train him and Ashley to sleep in their own room after we move to our new home in sept!! :)

Actually I do misses the time when am feeding him and I must say this really bonded us very well!!...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: