Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Woodlands Waterfront
















This is a new place open up in the North... Actually if I say it's just behind Republic Poly, I guess everyone would like the location, but if I say end of Admiralty Road, not everyone knows....

Anyway, the place is really PACKED with adults & kids!! There's no parking lots available & cars are seen parking along the roads way before you arrived at the designated car park!! And mind you, there's still a Phase 2 coming up!! Hope they can allocate more parking lots!!

We were also surprised to see many people there fishing even when the sun had set!!  But like I told WL, how come I dun see their tubs of fish!! hahaha... if you get what am trying to say!!
















Anyway, the kids did enjoyed themselves with the slide & those modern 'see-saw'... haha... I dunno what to call them and of cos, the kids favourites, ICE CREAM!! There's quite a number of ice-cream motorists there too!! & given the weather, everyone is getting an ice cream themselves!!  hee hee....
This is a Mega Play thing for teenagers I would say, cos they are not suitable for my 2 toddlers!!  It looks quite fun, but I guess it's over crowded!!

No comments: