Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, June 18, 2010

Ashley birthday update 1

Today is the last day the parents of the invited kids RSVP me on their attendance. Out of the 20 children we invited, 7 are confirmed coming and 1 can't make it cos they are on holidays, but am glad some of Ashley mentioned friends are coming! But WL say the number is just nice!! And now am abit stressed as I need to plan for some games and activities for the children attending the party!!

I had been doing some research online today regarding games for children party. Had discussed with WL and I intend to play the Pass the package game, thought of also playing Stepping stone and Bingo. Pray that the DIY crowns be in time for the party! We also went to get some prizes!!

I really didn't expect all these when we agreed to invite the kids over for ashley's birthday party, till a mummy called me today and asked what are the programs you planned for the party!! Am shocked when I heard that and started some planning only till then!! Haha... Hope everything will turn out fun on the day!! :p

Princess theme Invitation cards...

No comments: