Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 23, 2009

Fruit Paradise

We went to try some NICE cakes, or rather should be tarts, on Sunday @ Raffles Shopping Center... But we reached the cafe, jiejie was sleeping, so I had my first bite on the Mixed berries & Choco tart first... cos I LOVE the choco syrup!!  hee hee... Daddy ordered a platter set with a rice, cos mummy was afraid we'll be hungry... it was quite nice... according to Daddy & mummy, cos me & jiejie just like the RICE! haha...

Here's a pic of me & jiejie enjoying the tarts... & Daddy had placed an order for my 2nd birthday cake here!! So we can make a collection @ Tampines on the actual day, i.e. 12-Dec which is a Sat, cos mummy had booked for a 3D2N stay @ Downtown East! :D

No comments: