Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A day out @ downtown east

This post had been pending for quite some time... cos mummy was busy with work...

Daddy & mummy brought me & didi to Downtown East on a Sunday (3 Nov) and we really enjoyed ourselves... Daddy had wanted to bring us to Wild Wild Wet... BUT mummy say no, cos me & didi were having flu & cough... :(

Ok, here's what we did for the day...
1) Daddy brought me to bowling... didi was sleeping so I was having a good time bowling myself... but it's the kiddy bowling lah, not the adult version.. hee hee...
2) First time, daddy brought me to have fun @ the painting corner... see my finished work below??
3) Didi got up, and we went to Xplorer Kids for FUN... we were having a super fun time there, till the end, mummy forgot to tell me she went to take pics of didi & I was thought they don't want me liao... running around the place crying & shouting for mummy... :(
4) Me fall asleep... Daddy & mummy decided to go for karaoke session... and had our dinner there too!!  mummy says the last time she went karaoke was when I was still in her tummy!! WOW... 5 years back!! haa haa... But everyone had fun... see me & didi singing?? :p





No comments: