Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Our beach outing!

We had wanted to bring the kids to Wild Wild Wet during this long weekend break (National day), but too bad, Jiejie was having running nose on Saturday... So I suggest to change to Beach outing, so the kids stay dry while having fun!! I seriously does not understand, what is so nice about the sand... hahaha... But the kids are definitely enjoying themselves so much everytime we bring them to the beach! They can play the whole day with the sand... 1st born will go & fetch water once awhile, but 2nd born is still afraid of the waves... so he makes sure he stay away from it!! As always, we will have our dinner @ Old Town White coffee... we just enjoy the food there, the coffee and especially the Ice-cream with the Toast!! All are so wonderful!! Pardon my photo-taking skills... I always find my HP camera very hard to capture all the shots I want... so... just make do with what is being shown here ok... hahaha... :p









No comments: