Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Kids on bed...

The kids would ask to watch their favorite show every night before they go to bed... I think we did put our hubstation into good usage in our room! hahaha...

We had bought the tickets to watch the new Hi-5 crew during the coming Sept break. And so I thought to familiarised them with the new crew, I had recorded some episodes from the okto channel during weekdays @ 1230pm. Initally Ashley did reject the new crew, she just keep saying it's not nice... But after awhile, she and Adwin begins to like them and now I must say, they are really addicted to Hi-5!! Especially Ashley, she would get off the bed and dance and sing with them... which makes her very energetic that she only fall asleep close to 12midnight!! Unless I asked her to stop dancing, else I'll switch off the TV, then she'll fall asleep within 10mins! hahaha...


No comments: