Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 02, 2009

Ashley's 4th birthday

Time really files... My 1st born is turning 4 this year.... Seems like only yesterday that she is still my baby being carried in my arms... And now she can sing, dance, make fun of her brother, irritate the parents and talk back... everything seems to pass by so fast... 

And this year, first time for her to request the type of birthday she wants!! She told me, "mama, I want a princess cake ok, the princess must be tall, with strawberry on top and watermelon at the bottom!" And after hearing that, am lost on what type of cake she wants!! And the only thing that came to me is, a 3D Princess cake!! hahaha... And after comparing the price of a 3D princess cake from ecreative and the flat princess cake from Bengawan Solo, both are about the same, so I choose to go with a 3D one! 

And this year, the goodie bag items were bought by WL, cos I have not time @ all for all these & even packing of the goodie bags were done only on the day itself, cos I had been working thru the nite from 30 June to 1 Jul 5am!! Besides me busy catching my sleep, I was also busy preparing for her birthday celebration in her childcare! Cos I think Jiejie hopes to celebrate with her friends in the childcare. When I mentioned to her on Saturday that we are having lunch with both families to celebrate her birthday, she pops this question on me: "Mama, what about my friends? They coming also?"... hahaha.. I was really amazed!! Then I told her, "No darling, today only celebrates with family, your friends will sing you birthday song on the actual day ok, as Mummy had prepared a very nice Princess cake for you and your friends!!" 







There were no BIG parties this year... cos we had booked a weekend stay at DownTownEast prior to her birthday cos am having a packed week schedule at work and won't have time for other celebrations. And the kids love Wild Wild Wet, lucky WL had bought the DeCard membership, so we have unlimited access to this park as well as the outdoor Escape Theme park. And before we end our stay there, I had proposed to come again for Adwin's 2nd birthday and this time, we gonna have a BBQ party there!!! Yippee... :D









No comments: