Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 20, 2009

Ashley on stage

We went for a food fair @ Toa Payoh for lunch yesterday... I had thought that this food fair was featuring only the Hock Chew food.... But, we were pretty disappointed, as it was more of a multi-dialect food fair, so there were many other food, but all were not nice... hahaha...

But we enjoy ourselves, cos the kids enjoyed themselves!! The stage was emptied, so the kids have fun climbing up there running around... And my Ashley was busy trying to perform too!! I asked her what does she want to do running up on the stage, and she started singing for me!


Just a photo on her on the stage... if you can't load the above video...


Another day which we dunno where to go... hahaha.... And since WL need to go to SK to pass something to his friend, so decided to pop by Compass Point for some shopping...

No matter where we go, if the kids can spot those kiddy car rides, we will sure be stuck at that area for sometime, to let them have a ride first before we can move on... And since then, I had all the $1 coin in my wallet, just in case I can't get the change if they scream for a ride!!

And very funny though, I do not understand why sometimes Adwin is afraid to let the ride move... he would rather sit in a motionless kiddy car, than to deposit the $1 coin for the car to move... And see here, he decided to get out of the Barney car ride after I put the $1 coin in, in the end, Ashley has to get onto the ride so as not to waste my $$!! hahaha... And Adwin does enjoy being an audience!!

No comments: