Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hair cut for both

I finally picked up the courage to bring both kids for a hair cut!! hahaha... cos I find it's such a challenge to bring them into the salon & have them sit quietly for a proper hair cut...

Seriously, Ashley never had a proper hair cut before in a salon, considering she's 4 this year!! Amazing?? Cos all along, her fridge is cut by her maternal grandma & her long curly hair cut by her paternal grandma! hahaha... Friends did asked, if she looks ok since it's cut by different people... Amazingly again, she does looks ok! hahaha...

This time, Adwin was such a great boy, he sat quietly on my lap & allow the lady to cut his hair & it turn out SO nice!! Ashley as usual, can't be seated on her own for a cut, she follows her bro, sat on my lap... and of cos, at the end of the 2 sessions, my pants are full of their cutted hair... am fine with all these, so long their hair get cut! :D

I'll try to get a proper shot of their new hair cut! hahaha... :p

No comments: