Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

My 2 sticky kids!!

Seriously, I have no idea when all these started...

Now, my 2 baobeis are sticking to me like GLUE!! If I were to go shower, BOTH would be banging on my toilet door, screaming ma-ma & CRYING... OMG... I find it funny & lost @ the same time... really dunno what had happened that both would have the same reaction!!

My guess is that, Ashley is doing what her bro, Adwin is doing!! She would ask me to carry her if am not carrying Adwin! She now would only ask for me after her toilet business! And everything is just "I want mama!!" OMG... am really lost now and I really have no idea when all these would end... At 1 point, am glad my kids LOVE me soooo much (*that's to look @ things in a optimistic way!!*) but at 1 point, I can't do my things cos I've to be constantly staying with them if they are around.... HELP....

No comments: