Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, January 16, 2009

Ashley only want....

Another thing which I dunno when it started off again...

I dunno if this is consider good or bad... Ashley everything also say, 'I want ma-ma'... meaning, she just wants ME, the mummy, to do it for her... Be it picking things up for her, changing, showering, bringing her to childcare, picking her up... that's the only thing that will come out of her mouth!! If anyone were to try to help, she'll scream 'I dun want you... I want ma-ma'... OMG... sometimes it does gets onto my nerves especially when I'm busy with Adwin... Hope this will end very soon, cos am feeling so tired attending to my 2 active + naughty + terrible + horrible kids... :(

And I'm getting so busy nowadays, trying to do some spring-clean for the house, as chinese new year is just around the corner, and I really mean AROUND THE CORNER!! 25 Jan is our new year's eve... so left with only 10 days!! And I've got tons of things of my list to be done... guess I may have forgo my sleeping time!! And when new year come.. u'll see a PANDA mummy handling 2 MONKEYS... hahaha...

No comments: