Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

My cupcakes for Ashley

The full cupcakes display at the chlidcare...
 
 
 
Flower design using marshmallows!
 


This is specially here so I can see all the nice cupcakes I had made for Ashley... my very first attempt making nice cupcakes... hahaha...

It was a very nice and memorable experience... cos it took me a long time to plan for everything and trying to source for all the raw materials just to make the cupcakes look nice... and of cos, I had been thinking of designs since 1 month back when I decided to take this adventurous route... hahaha...

I didn't know I would take such a long time to bake all the 50 cupcakes... As I need to make sure my 2 kids are asleep before I start baking... and during the process, I had to stop to feed Adwin, and by the time am done, it's already 3am!!... But the cupcakes did not turn out as wonderful as I thought, as I had adjusted the recipe a little, reducing the sugar, as I thought the buttercream icing is very sweet, adding more flour, cos the last time I feel the cake was a bit too buttery... in the end, I find, the original recipe was indeed the right proportion one... hahaha... trying to act smart... :p

No comments: