Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Ashley is 3

Cupbakes I made for ashley's 3rd birthday celebrating @ her childcare.


I had baked the cupcakes last nite till 3am! And gotta up next morning at 6am so can send the kids to childcare and my mum's place.

Decorating them was easy but time consuming.





Ashley was very happy to see ALL of us there, daddy, mummy, both grandmothers n her lovely brother! Everyone sang her birthday song in english n mandarin. Her first birthday celebration with so many children!




Ashley eating the cupcake I baked!


It's also my first time preparing for goodie bags for her friends!! These are what I had bought and got Daddy to help out to put them into the bags & bring to her childcare!! :)


And after the celebration in school, we brought her back and went to Thomas Plaza... Here she's enjoying the donut!! :)


We had another celebration with both our families for dinner...  A picture of us in the restaurant!

No comments: