Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 28, 2022

My bakes for birthday! (2019 & 2020)

Hahahaha... another back-dated post!!!

I think I better post these photos to remind myself that I had been doing such a big project back when I were this 'adventurous'!!  The first pull money cake I ordered was very expensive & the cake taste horrible!!  Really, we were really shocked that the cake was hard & tasteless, I guess the cake was baked to hold the shape.


Anyways, I decided to try baking myself, after doing some research online on the pull money mechanism, buying all the necessary things I need to make sure it works! Hahaha...

This is my first creation back in Sep 2019, for my Mother-In-Law's (MIL) birthday, using my red velvet cake recipe.  Doing my own cake topper (the chinese wordings topper, as I cannot find anyone to custom-made it for me!) and ordering the icing sheets with the images I want! Hahaha... 100% custom-made cake!!  But IF I were to get into this business, don't think I can do so many things for an order!  And during that time of the year (Aug), I had a difficult time trying to find all those gold coins & ingots chocolates!! They can be easily bought during our CNY period, but other times of the year, GOOD LUCK! Hahaha...


The 2nd pull money cake I made was for my dad!!  No much customized toppers, mostly 'plug & play' type!  Getting lazier! Hahaha... This time, I baked carrot cake with cream cheese frosting! Nice!  But he had fun pulling out the money, not forgetting to pass to my mum after pulling out!


The last cake I baked, a simple Pumpkin cheesecake was for hubby in Nov 2019!!  We used to order the really nice Pumpkin cheesecakes from TCC, but it is not available now, so after some research online, came up with this cake!!


No comments: