Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 07, 2016

WL birthday celebration

This year, I decided to try my hands on a ' exploding box ' pressie to WL. And I had planned this for at least 3 months but always no time to put my hands on it till WL went to Vietnam for a business trip!  Excuse?? Hahaha... maybe? So I do not feel so bad?

Anyways, my hand made pressie took sooo much time that I had not anticipated... I had spent lots of time finding photos for the past 12 mths and then finding time to go develop them! And arranging them nicely was another chore!  And I must admit am really not good in designing!! Bad Bad Bad.... but still glad it turn out nice and beautiful in the end (according to my kids!)... Hahahaa...

Another pressie also took me some time to decide, LG 360 camera!!  But really glad I got it in in time!!!

Here's a sample shot of photo using the 360 cam!

This is the photo if we are viewing it as a photo not having the 360 view...

Here's a close up if we view using the app!!! Its really fun to see a 360 view taken by the cam!

The day was packed with kids activity as WL birthday falls on a Saturday!  My baby was having his last lesson at the chinese enrichment class, thus he needs to perform!  Very happy to see him enjoying his chinese lessons and having fun!  See my baby kangaroo!

After the classes, we decided to dine out at the Belly View restaurant at Changi!  After which, my kids asked for pokemon hunting again!!! This time decided to go to ECP to try our luck and along the way, spotted a new big playground at car park C!  And the kids had an awesome time climbing, sliding and swinging!!

Initial climbing up for the 2 boys, somehow, almost reaching the top, Adwin came down! 

And my baby got up realising his brother went down without him, he got scared and started crying... so Adwin gotta climb up again to pacify him and bring him down thru the slide!

After a few more climbing, baby got more confidence to get up and walk thru the bridge and down the enclosed curvy slide with his korkor.

Yes, this is our Birthday boy!!! Hahaha...

After the play, the kids realised they did not get to catch much pokemons and birthday boy wanted to explore other areas for pokemon hunting thus another hour was spend at another car park!!!

By the time we were home, the 2 kids had fallen asleep thus WL birthday song was sang by my baby! Hahaha...

My girl decided to join in the fun when daddy wanna cut the cake for his supper! 

His birthday treat will be the next day as I found a new cafe serving some fusion food with his new found quinoa as part of the main! Why next day? As the cafe closes at 6pm on weekend, thus we will not be able to be there in time to enjoy before they close due to the kids enrichment classes timing! 

Nevertheless, hope my hubby had a fun day celebrating his birthday and likes the pressies I had given much tthought and efforts with this time!! Cheers!!!

No comments: