Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 01, 2016

CNY 2016 - my work

As usual, I would be super duper busy before CNY... The older I get, the more things I would like to try my hand on.. hahaha...

And this is my hand made lantern for this year... which I super like... am really lucky that the lady selling these handicrafts items... she was really very eager to share the instructions readily...


This lantern design is made for Alvan's cc cny competition... I really ran out of easy design and really wants him to join in the fun of making a lantern for the competition, I did see some super complicated lantern which are obviously made by the parents so the child can win! Well, I would see that he's enjoying the processing of lantern making more than winning... 

Another first try item this year is the mandarin orange candied skin peel... I had wanted to try last year as the amount of oranges we need to disposed off is pretty much... but I have got no time for it last year... so they still went into the trash!

This is the amount of work for the orange candied skin and the orange jam I made for 16 oranges! Took me the whole morning to finish all the work!

This year I managed to create our own lo hei!!! So happy everyone enjoyed it and I enjoyed the process of shredding!!! Hahaha... but next year, I would need to get a small size shredder as the radish and carrots shred were abit too fat! Hahaha... but the can of abalone was really super yummy!!! Huat ah!!!

No comments: