Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 17, 2015

My oatmeal...

This oatmeal recipe was once popular on facebook and among many friends... And I had since tweaked it to using very simple recipe and my dear hubby had been asking for one almost every week when he's having a super packed schedule and treat this as his lunch... which I thought is much healthier compared to cup noodles or biscuits and sandwiches??

Anyways, glad that my kids are taking a liking too.. Ashley was the first to enjoy this, less so of Adwin.  Adwin is not much of a yogurt person, except for yogurt drink...  And I also realised, even my baby also likes it... but as this is served cold, so I am pretty reluctant to serve him for breakfast... Once awhile if he sees me eating it, he will surely ask for it... 

And this particular morning, I managed to take some shots of him enjoying it... And mind you, no food so far, could entice him to seat on the dining table, except for this oatmeal and he's soooooo enjoying it that he can self feed!!! Winhin minutes, without any prompting from me, he finishes a small cup of it himself, not dripping any out of the cup or the mouth!!!! Soo glad to see him enjoying his food... ;)

No comments: