Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

My homemade pork floss

I had been pretty adventurous recently and decided to make many new dishes or snacks which I can now google on...

First, I had tried making bak kwa, and the result was... ehm, still room for improvement a and guess this would not be an item I would make or baked during CNY to give to my parents or parents in law for... as the taste is far from the commercial seller, which left me puzzled when I recipe I had Google for say it's close to the popular ones in Singapore...  so, I shall stop at my experimental stage for now and bbq it just for the fun of it!!

Second, I tried on this homemade pork floss I had google and goodness, the smell and taste is good!!! My kids were busy asking to try teaspoon after teaspoon!!!  And ask sure I would make it again if they ask for it next time!!!


And I must give the credit to this page, which I had Google on and follow closely on...
http://taglicious.blogspot.sg/2014/05/crispy-pork-floss.html?m=1
Do give it a try if you have the time and it's worth the effort when yr family members like them!!!

No comments: