Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 09, 2014

My sausage buns

I had many failed attempts at making sausage buns, and I had in fact given up on trying making buns with hands! Haha.. The only bread I can make are those using the breadmaker with their recipes! But my kids do not quite like those as the bread produced were denser than those bought off the shelves.

I decided to give this a last try as I say a recipe online which was pretty easy and ingredients used were also very basic.

And I was really happy with my final products!!!  The bun was really soft and my whole house was filled with the aroma of the buns!!! But the kids did not have a chance to try my piping hot fresh buns from the oven as it was 11pm when am done!  Hahaa...  I'll try other fillings soon again!!! Really happy...

And here's the link to the recipe I had followed and really thankful to the recipe contributor!!!

http://bakingscorner.blogspot.sg/2014/09/freshly-baked-mini-sausage-buns-by.html

No comments: