Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Alvan CC journey - Day 2

Day 2
Managed to get his uniforms all ready for official childcare journey...  He didn't quite like the idea of putting on the uniform, but I told him, jiejie and korkor also put on their uniforms for school, so the same applies for him.. Thus, he reluctantly put them on... hahaha...


Catching his TV show before he goes off to school...

He specifically tell me, mama, no... when he saw me trying to take a shot of him with my smart phone... :p

I accompanied him into the childcare today as well, but am going to let him join the rest of his friends to take a nap there... I had told him that I'll pick him up after his nap, and he nods his head... :p  And his first time taking shower by a aunty here... He tried telling me to shower him, but I told him, mama can only shower you at home, and since you are in school now, teacher will have to shower you... so he followed the aunty into the toilet... :)  This is him after shower and having Maths lesson... :p



I sneaked out while he was having his Maths lesson and this is some shots taken while me hiding behind a big pillar... hahaha... :p

Alvan self-feeding his lunch, macroni with fishballs... one of his favorite food, fishball and no-rice item! Haha...

The children being led into a corner after lunch so the aunty can mop the place and prepare the kids for their nap..
 Not sure if you can spot my Alvan?? Just a fraction of him here... hahaha... behind the squating boy... catching a little bit of Barney before nap time.. :)

It took quite awhile for teacher to make him sleep... As it's his first time sleeping without hammock and direct latch from mummy... :p  I did gave him a bolster, hope it does some helping... But he was happily singing his ABC and numbers before that... hahaha... all the children had slept and by the time my boy's in lala land, it's about 45mins later... :p

So it's my turn to go for my lunch and I was back to pick him up at about 3:40pm, as I went to pick the 2 siblings back from school... :) When asked what he had for lunch, he said 面面 and fishball and bannana!!  Which matched what I saw!! Hahaha... Good job boy!! :)

No comments: