Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 27, 2013

My happy Alvan with his new backpack!

We went shopping in JB on Christmas Day this year. And WL happened to see this cute little McQueen bag, which he thought Alvan would like it... And had requested the shop lady to take it down so he can try it on before buying... However, I got a shy boy and he simply refused to put on the bag when all eyes are on him, waiting for him to show his happiness!!! And he did kick up a big fuss there... And WL had actually given up the idea of buying, but I told him, Alvan is too shy knowing everyone is looking at him! So our nice daddy when to buy a blue McQueen bag for him, so he can carry his cars out during our outing!

And finally, daddy managed to put the backpack on to our dear boy's shoulder!!! And when I asked him to pose for me... Here it is... My cheerful boy with his new backpack!!!



Alvan happily carrying his cars and bus in the backpack, following me to work...


Such a joy to see him smiling so happily in the morning... Hoping he can do so when he attends childcare...

No comments: