Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 11, 2013

Daddy's 38th birthday!


It's the time of the year to celebrate WL's birthday again!! Time really files... And I remember last year baby Alvan was already sleeping when it's time for cake!! This time he's all ready for the cake cutting but he dare not blow off the real candles!!! 

Lucky everyone enjoyed the bakerzin New York cheesecake I had gotten!! It was really yummy and baby was enjoying it sooo much!!






I've got a daddy, jiejie and korkor who loves Xmas soooo much that they are all ready for it in November!!! See their head clip?? Faint...


I had intended to dine out as Adwin was supposed to have his My English School lesson at Civic Center but due to the super heavy rain and other issue, we had to stay home and I had ordered some food from Hui Wei (回味) through the food delivery portal, foodpanda.com, I must say it was good, considering it a home delivery in an hour's time all the way from town, French road to our house...  Here's what I had ordered, pineapple fried rice (a tad too oily), KL hokkien prawn fried noodle, sweet and sour pork, fish head curry (this is nice!) and a mixed veg with lotus root (disappointing)... Forgot to took pictures of it so... Hahaha... Too hungry for me to take pictures of them!!  Lucky thing is, we did not have to take instant noodles on WL's birthday... Hahaha... Too last minute to cook up a storm... So food delivery is good if its tasty and sumptuous!

Alright, I managed to load some of the photos from my camera (which I had given to my kids, Ashley & Adwin, hoping they can bring it along when they go for school's excursions!!) which the kids took when I was washing baby Alvan's bum! hahaha...



 My 3 kids and helper!
 My baby Alvan and his all-time favourite... BUS!



I've NO IDEA why my 2 lovely kids had such horrifying pose for such a happy occasion!! And who's the camera man???
I


No comments: