Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Maid... Maid... Maid...

My current (3rd) maid this year, just informed me that she would like to go back to her agency as she can no longer 'tahan' (stand) my 7 years old Ashley!!!

Her version to me is, Ashley is very naughty and had been rude to her. Her version to the agent is, Ashley had hit her and especially when Ashley asked her to piggy back her, her back and neck all hurts! And she had been bearing all the pain till now! And, why only say it now?? I really do not know... Sigh... Sigh... Sigh...

Maid issue is really bothering me... I had to handle such things and seriously we had not expect to be changing and changing maids like every few months... I even had the thoughts of not getting any more maid!! Be stressful on handling another foreigner at home!! :( but hubby is not keen on my idea... Cos he says I'll go mad and he will go crazy too!!! Haha...

How how how???!!!....

No comments: