Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 06, 2011

Adwin's hair cut

It's been a difficult task to bring adwin for a hair cut recently and now he had insisted his hair to be cut only at the salon near to his childcare!! And after 2 failed visit to a closed salon (have no idea is it's closed for good or closed for the 2 days we went!!) he was okay to give it a try at another salon!!! Whew... And I was really surprised at how cheap they charged!! Only $3.50, even at non-member price!!! Haha...

Okay, here's some pictures I took while he's on the chair...

 

Don't ask me why he gave such an expression, cos I had no idea!!! Haha...

But he was quite upset when we left the salon... Why? As the lady didn't often him any sweets!!! And I was joking with him saying... Oh, that Aunty was naughty huh? You gave her your cutted hair but she did not give you any sweet! And he gave me a blur and funny look and answer, Yes! Haha.... Thats my adwin!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: