Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Our new place

Really lagging behind in our postings... Well, I guess I can't use the same old excuse of busy with new house doing reno and moving... cos we had moved into our new place since 12 Sep! Haha... and I must say we are DONE with unpacking all our stuffs... but 'something' is still not really in the correct place till I have time to fix them up! :p

As promised, here's the pics of our place BEFORE we move all our things IN...

I am very happy with our new place, as we have really hack off everything EXCEPT for the windows & grills!  And the tiles for this house is really what we wanted and they really look GREAT! haha... :p  And the kitchen is my favourite, next comes our 3 rooms... The kids room were designed just for my 2 kids and our bedroom now feels neat & OURS!  Haha... And of course, WL SHOULD be happy with his 'study' room as he had designed it in mind to be able to give tuition @ home... And and.... I must say this, we FINALLY have an air-con in our LIVING ROOM!!! Yippie!!!  Our new house may be small... cos it's a 4-room flat, BUT everything is what we wanted and a proud thing to say, we are NOT servicing any loan for this new place... so now our CPF $s are really there sitting till our retirement!! (This will only be TRUE IF we stay put @ this place till our retirement age!! haha... possible?? ehm... I must say I do not know really...)

No comments: