Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 28, 2010

My Ashley

Ehm, I dunno how I should start this entry tonight. Cos am feeling bad about ashley's crying. I did not scold her or raise my voice at her, but I was lecturing her and telling her what she had done wrong. This is the first time she was crying so badly from my words!

She started weeping initially but when I ask get why, the worse she cried! Even after I wiped clean her face, the moment she sees me, she cry again! As though she was being wronged!! Signed...

Ok, the things that started my lecturing:
1. She would destroy and throw away a piece of the A4 construction paper when she found a word had been spelt wrongly or some picture she drew were not correct! Even though I had told her umpteen times that the other side of the paper can still be used or she can crossed out the wrong word, she would crashed the paper!! This is really wasteful thinking of the amount of trees used to produce the paper!!

2. She would refused to tie up her hair the moment she leave the childcare!! And her hair is making her sweaty and hot and super messy!!! And she always refused to let me tie her hair too, always insisting to tie them herself!! So just now I had also told her that I would bring her to the hairdresser tomorrow after her lunch!

3. And she forgot to wash her hands before eating the banana!! I guess this was the triggering point! As she started crying while washing her hands!

4. She had recently started to whine pretty badly!! Whenever she encounter things not done her way, she would start to whine! And this really pisses me quite badly!

Anyway, while I ask her to stop crying I also assure her that, mummy still loves her every much!! And when I hug her, she started to cry badly again and my tears were also in my eyes!! I really did not realized I had hurt her so badly.... :(

No comments: