Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Taiwan Trip Day 6 -- 22 Feb 2010

We will be on the road most of the time these few days, as we will be heading back to Taipei.  Along the way we are seeing much of the padi fields, interesting to see them in the southern part of Taiwan, and much more interesting is, there's a stop for us to buy rice back home!!! OMG... I thought we had enough of things to bring back, if we were to buy rice back, I think we will need to have extra hands and legs!! haha...

So far I see our meal restaurants are very much like village areas, which is interesting, cos we can never find such places in Singapore anymore, except maybe in Malaysia...

And we will be heading to hear talks about Ling Zhi and Placenta of deer!!  And to my surprise, WL suggest to buy the ling zhi pills & try, it's not cheap... SGD500/bottle, which can last a year if 1 person takes 1 in the morning each day... so shall try it out & see if it's really so effective to purge out all the poison from our body!! hahaha...

I was really amazed when I see the scenary @ Tai lu ge... it's really like a chinese painting comes to life!!! So amazing!!!  But the rocky road in may not be very safe.... :p  After this stop, we will be heading to Shangri-la resort for some activity... am looking forward to release the lantern up the sky (fang tai deng)...  I actually thought we can buy 1 & put up ourselves but it's a group activity though... & I also thought of buying crackers or fireworks for the kids to enjoy, but did not do them also... hahaha.. Why? Cos I guess I was pretty lazy and also the cool weather is making us tired and the kids are hooked onto the bubble thing there... But this is a pretty relaxing place lah...

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: