Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 28, 2008

My smart Adwin

It was Uncle Wei Zheng's wedding on 27 Dec (Sat)... so mummy had me & jie-jie dress up very prettily & smart, *tat's according to mummy.... She call me the Prince & jie-jie, the Princess! :D

Here's what I wore for the dinner tat day...

Back view of the Mickey Mouse suspender...


Me smart smart in bow tie!! :D



In fact, mummy had made me the center of attraction that nite... Cos alot of uncles & aunties wanna take a pic of me... they say I look so smart & cute... Also cos, I was walking all over the grand ballroom... and mummy had a difficult time going after me... hahaha....

And mummy is feeling quite bad, cos now then she realised, she didn't take pic of my pretty jie-jie... hahaha...

No comments: