Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 17, 2008

Yishun Northpoint new extension

Finally I get to try the Delifrance breakfast buffet since it's launched... I liked it very much, though WL say it's ok... But can see Ashley is enjoying herself there...

Their danish are all the mini versions of the actual danish sold at their deli, but I think is enough if we are just really the taste of it... a little of everything makes it just nice... :D Not much variety, but just enough for me to fill my tummy for the sunday morning....

And we went to explore the new extension at Northpoint, with the new library that had just opened it's door on Friday... It's really nice... especially with all the new books there... And they had put in more seats, I can never find a seat at other libraries I had visited... Ashley love it there too, since she loves books so much... haha... Guess we'll be visiting the library more often too... And the new extension had a new food court theme... Japanese food court!! Haven't got the chance to try it out though... As the extension is still undergoing some upgrading, we'll be back! hahaha...


And if you see a pic here where NO ONE is looking at my HP camera... as I can't get my 2 precious to look at the camera... WL decided that NO ONE will be looking at the camera for this photo... :(

No comments: