Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 08, 2008

Ashley zoo excursion


This is my first excursion in the childcare which allowed mummy to come with me... It's our zoo excursion on eve of National day. Mummy said she enjoyed herself, me too!! hahaha... we were supposed to be at my childcare by 845am, but mummy brought me to eat noodles, so was late by 5mins!

And we only spent the morning in the zoo and were back to the childcare by 145pm. Actually daddy & mummy brought me and didi to the zoo last month when daddy was given the complimentary ticket for regular blood donors... BUT that time we did not take tram ride, and we did all the walking... BUT this time, teachers brought us for tram ride!! And it was raining a bit during the trip, but all in all, it was quite fun to go to the zoo with all the gor-gor & jie-jie in the childcare... This is my first try on KFC kiddy meals... I liked the popcorn chicken, but not the whipped potato... also love the cold drinks! hahaha...








No comments: