Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 08, 2008

My 1st try on Cupcakes!

 
 

This is my first try on making cupcakes myself... being a newbie in cake making, I think my first attempt was really good! hahaha....

I bought the muffin mix from BIY & tried making orange cupcake using only half the mixture... Just don't wanna waste the whole pack of mix!! It turn out OK, but like what my sis told me, maybe I had beat the mixture too long... somehow it's not moist enough... And, the buttercream is abit too 'sandy' to the taste... Guess I had put in too much icing sugar! hahaha...

But the make over on the cupcakes was quite interesting... Had been worrying about controlling the buttercream with the design tips... but lucky everything feels ok...

Wondering why did I suddenly go into cupcakes??? Cos Ashley's birthday falls on 1st July! We thought to have a celebration in her childcare... SO, I decided to try making birthday cupcakes for my Ashley's friends!! so adventurous! hahaha...

And if you noticed, my wordings for "Happy Father's Day" is missing the "'s" on the "Father" due to limited space! hahaha... But considering this is my first attempt, it's a BIG success!! *wink*

No comments: