Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ashley home after HFMD


See how happy my dear ashley is after 11 days stay at her granny place! I believe she must be thinking I can finally play with my toys!

And it was after seeing a doc than confirm that those rashes on her hand are just RASHES, and not HFMD! So she can return to the child care afterall!

After all these weeks commotion, I really think being in good health is so important! Never mind the gender, so long your children is in good health, it's such a blessing! And am starting to give supplements to ashley too, as she's such a fussy eater.

Finally the two siblings can play together again! And our family can continue our daily routine too! :)

No comments: