Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 12, 2007

Ashley enjoying the Belgian Chocolate dip with waffle


Daddy & Mummy had been talking about going to eat @ the Beach Road hawker center for a long long time.. but never ever made it! hahaha...

But on this sat (03-Nov), they finally brought me there for lunch!!

We had the popular Terikayi Chicken set meal, the Prawn & Pork ribs noodles, waffles with belgian chocolate dip, a coconut & a sugar cane juice!! I love all of them, esp the chocolate dip! hahaha...

See, I can even pose for mummy while eating my waffle with the chocolate dip!!

Mummy was enjoying her coconut, cos she's in her last trimester and many other aunties had told her can eat coconut now so when my di-di comes out, he'll be very clean! hahaha.. but Mummy says she although she didn't eat coconut when she was expecting me, I still come out clean clean one leh... :p

And am also enjoying the sugar cane juice... it's really nice & cold! :D See how I posed with Daddy... hahaha.. sorry lah, I was peeping @ dad when mummy pressed her camera!! I juz wanna make sure Daddy is having the same pose as me mah! :p

No comments: