Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 18, 2007

Speedy baby race



Mummy brought me to downtown east yesterday morning for a Speedy Baby Race. But She was very disappointed cos by e time e whistle is blown i had lost my patience to race liao. E uncle took a long time to blow e whistle as they were some naughty babies who refused to stand behind e start line. But it's a good exposure for me as i do understand e instructions given by daddy n mummy Juz tat i've no patience to wait lor. Sorry mummy, shall be a good gal next time. ;)

They were having the Sesame street display @ downtown east, & i insist to take some pictures with Big Bird & Elmo! I recognised them cos Mummy used to feed in the bowl with Elmo underneath my porridge! haha... And, Daddy bought a ticket for me to take one of the car ride!! it's FUN! :D

No comments: