Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 15, 2006

My First Mother's Day

This sunday (14 May) marks my first Mother's Day after Ashley is born! Ehm, no special feeling, guess gotta wait till she's old enough to greet me or rather, upon my first Mother's day card from her, then I would feel something special! But, nevertheless, muz thank my hubby for the card (trying to imitate my Ashley in there!) & the presents he had got for me! & of cos, the cake, a very special flavour (chocolate & banana)!!

As usual, Ashley just love to crawl about nowadays & she can crawl about in the house for an hour with no tiredness seen in her, whereas, we are oredi exhausted! :D guess this stage is a very memorable ones & hopefully can get it over with pretty fast... haha...

Am quite reluctant to blog this part, cos something unpleasant happened on Sat & it's really unforgetable, being my first Mother's day & such arguement happened! But still, blog tis down to remind myself to look things @ a different view and maybe to have a broader mindset! Ehm, everyone is different, each have his/her own personality & opinions/views in everything. I also hope, this is a phase everyone goes through & be able to grow & learn from there! It's a rather tough experience for me, cos not being understood by my closed ones & it's hard to explain tat kind of feeling until u experienced it! Anyway, truthfully hope everything will be back to normal soon... & have to say a big Thank you to my hubby for being there for me no matter wat & most importantly, stand by me! & yes, not forgetting my mum for everything she did for us, it's not something we Asians do, to say I love you, but hope she can feel it somehow someday!!

No comments: